Handshake is the all-inclusive career management platform where UT Austin students and alumni can connect with local, national and global employers offering career-oriented opportunities and internships, as well as campus employment, work-study and part-time jobs. All UT Austin undergraduate and graduate students have a Handshake account. Activate your account by logging in with your UT EID and password.
More than 500,000 companies are hiring on Handshake. With Handshake you can:
- Find the latest jobs from employers hiring at UT.
- Receive event invites and new jobs directly from recruiters.
- See personalized job and career recommendations.
Handshake How To
Handshake offers a robust library of tutorials, videos and other content to facilitate your internship or career search. For specific content, visit the Handshake Help Center. Here are a few key articles to get you started:
- Getting Started with Handshake
- How to Upload a Resume or New Document in Handshake
- Profile Privacy Options in Handshake
- Handshake Student Account FAQs
- Search for, Save and Apply to Jobs in Handshake
- Managing Your Notification Preferences
- Quick Training Videos
- How to Find the Jobs You Want on Handshake
- How to Apply for a Job on Handshake