Building partnerships with CNS faculty and staff is very important to us. There are many different ways we can work together below.
Request Presentations & Workshops
Our CNS Career Coaches would be happy to come to talk to your class or organization about career-related topics.
- We are unable to present the week of our in-person career fair, September 11-15, 2023 or during CNS Cornerstones Career Week October 2-6, 2023.
- We appreciate you submitting your request as far in advance as possible, but we require a request at least 1 week before the presentation date.
- We require that courses, student organizations, or events we present at be either CNS-affiliated or that the majority of the audience will be CNS students. If your request won't meet these requirements, we recommend reaching out to Texas Career Engagement for your request instead.
- As we have a limited number of presentations each week, requests will be met on a first-come, first-served basis. We also have limited availability after normal business hours.
- We require a minimum audience size of 10 students for presentation requests.
CNS Canvas Career Modules & Course Activities
We would love to partner with you to add a career activity or canvas module to your course, please email us to connect with our coaching team and find out more!
Cornerstones: Facilitator & Mentor Resources
Cornerstones Career Week, EVERY OCTOBER
All CNS Cornerstones First-Year sections are required to attend CNS Cornerstones Career Week the week of October 2-6, 2023. We’re unable to provide additional presentations for Cornerstones in Fall. We are happy to do follow-up presentations for Cornerstones groups that continue in the Spring. If you have questions, please email us.