Building partnerships with UT faculty and staff is very important to us. There are many different ways we can work together below.
Request a Presentation
Our career coaches would be happy to come to talk to your class or organization about career-related topics.
- We are unable to present the weeks of our in-person and virtual career fairs, September 12-21, 2022
- We have a limited number of presentations each week; requests will be met on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We have limited availability after normal business hours.
- We require a minimum of 10 students for private presentations.
- We appreciate you submitting your request as far in advance as possible, but at least 3 business days before presentation date.
Class Activities & Canvas Career Modules
We would love to partner with you to add a career activity or canvas module to your course, please email us to connect with our coaching team and find out more!
Cornerstones: Facilitator & Mentor Resources
Cornerstones Career Week, EVERY OCTOBER
All CNS Cornerstones First-year sections will attend CNS Cornerstones Career Week the week of October 3-8, 2022. We’re unable to provide additional presentations for Cornerstones in Fall. We are happy to do follow-up presentations for Cornerstones groups that continue in the Spring. If you have questions, please email us.